Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Christmas Meal - Monday 7th December, 2009


[click on any image to see the full gory details!]


Just a quick post mainly to thank Beenie for arranging last nights YABeeP social gathering and meal . 


Whilst not everyone could make it (in particular we hope you are feeling better John!) those that did attend had a really great time. The choice of venue was excellent - Peter & Sue's recommendation I understand - and we all enjoyed really first class cuisine. As always, the banter was first class yet, despite being a bee group, most of the chit chat I heard was more of a social nature, just as it should be.



Having seen the picture of herself brandishing a saw at Ray in a most aggressive manner in the Bumble workshop page, Beenie thought that we ought to have a caption competition for the photographs. It is in this spirit that I post some pictures from last night celebrations - please feel free to email any suggestions to her!



I plan to circulate a suggested schedule for meetings next year in the next couple of weeks. Meanwhile, 'er indoors and I wish all YABeeP members, associates and their bees a very


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year



Please feel free to edit or comment on this entry 


No comments: